DEVELOP and Scout Editorial loves to work and collaborate with photographers.
If you are interested in becoming a featured photographer in Scout Editorial, please see below for details.
Who do we work with?
Photographers that are within the local Omaha, NE, or photographers who travel to the Omaha, NE area.
Where do the models come from?
All models are provided by DEVELOP Model Management. Models that are not signed with DEVELOP are not eligible to be featured in Scout Editorial.
What are the requirements to apply?
- Be within the local Omaha area (within 1 hour) or willing to travel to the area
- Have an active social media
- Must be able to provide an established portfolio
- Be experienced in post-shoot glam editing or have an established relationship with a photo retoucher
- Be creative and have fashion-forward ideas for photoshoots!
HOW TO APPLY
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information. Please use the subject line Scout Editorial Photography.
- Your name and some information about you!
- Your professional experience (is photography a hobby, your full-time job, etc.)
- A link to your social media
- A link to your website (if you have one)
- A short description of your photography style (where do you like to shoot, what inspires you, etc.)
Only signed DEVELOP models are featured in Scout Editorial. If you are interested in representation or want to learn more about DEVELOP, please go to http://www.develop-models.com for more information or follow the tab in our main menu.
DEVELOP Model Management holds open castings for their fashion division throughout the year. You must be registered to attend a casting. For all registration and casting dates please follow the link below.